This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLT Focus Crosses - Round 1

For the first round of BLT development, we will focus on the following crosses. Some of these have already had some work done on them.

125X
    135X
    136X
    163X
    165X
    172X

Some participants might be growing other crosses that have BLT potential. If you are one of them, please keep growing what you've been sent, and look for anything promising.

I like your selection. There is one additional line I'd like to add if you have room - 163X. I don't know how much seed from that line you have. I can send more if you need some. I'm seeing a higher percentage with really good flavor in the F3-F4s of that line than any of the other larger fruited lines. Let me know what you think.

Comment

I have that line in the MF project currently, but no reason it can't be both. I think of the ones I've started so far, the MF trait seemed especially prevalent. I will go back through what you sent to see what I have of that one - I think it's mostly F2 or F3s.

I do have some F3's here that are marked as "N-MF", and look to have produced fruits about 2oz or so. Added it to the list

Comment

Working...
      X