Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Container size

Not sure where to post this so...

What size container is right for the Micro's?
    Will a 2 quart do the trick?
    About to do a purchase and need to make sure I get the right size.

There isn't a 'right' size pot. I think a lot depends on your setup and how much room you have. I grow everything in pots that are 6" across and 5 3/4" high. They have a 112 cu.in. capacity - Two quarts are 115 cu. in. I can use them two wide in trays on a 4' X 18" shelf. I am sure some plants would do better if they had more room. I am going to put some in larger pots to see how much difference it makes - I have some 8" diameter ones I will use for a few plants. I use the 6" pots at this link - https://www.greenhousemegastore.com/...fplant-pots%2f.

That is one of the things I hope we can learn as we share information and results......

Comment

Navigating a new forum....where to put info helpful? This is 'off topic', so maybe in the 'product' section.? Must be a place for
      'getting started', especially with hunting F2's. Micro starting 101. (baby steps, growing pains)

No postings are ever wrong...we are sharing information. Also figuring out where useful posts do not get lost like other forums.

Comment

Good point Oakley, I've moved this over to the "Container" forum for now.

Comment

Working...
        X