Still here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still here

Quick update - I took on a side work project in July and that sapped quite a bit of my time recently. I also had a small war with mice in the garage, which I think I've finally won - or at least, they are regrouping

They got into some seed stock - not really any for the project thankfully, but they did dig up several seeds I had sowed for the project. Pesky little critters.

I have received several seeds returned by gthegardener that I need to get cataloged - thank you for that!

I am also rethinking how I catalog and document the project. I think the current method is a bit cumbersome and a little error prone.

So, just want to state that we're moving along slowly - please keep growing what you have! I will be starting some seeds soon and getting back into the normal swing. I'm also working on insulating the garage so that will help!

More to come soon, likely after Christmas. I am off from work the week after, so that should give me some time to focus!

Gosh, Sean, I hope you're not making the garage warmer for the little beasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Diane Whitehead View Post
      Gosh, Sean, I hope you're not making the garage warmer for the little beasts.
      LOL I probably am. Will just have to stay diligent with the traps, and perhaps let our cats in the garage once in a while.

Comment

No problem! I have loved this little project

Comment

Working...
        X