Project update - January 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project update - January 2021

Hey everyone, project is still active. I have been fairly busy the last few months, between work and life.

We have not had many reports back yet, so there hasn't been a whole to discuss anyhow. I expect things to ramp up a bit more here in the next few months.

I will also like to narrow down what all is being worked on at any one time. Currently, we have all kinds of different things sent out to different people. Some of these folks will likely never report back - people get tied up with life, never get a chance to grow things out, life situations change, etc. It happens.

In the coming year, we will instead focus on building out a few crosses at a time and exploring what they have to offer.

Dan has previously sent me a huge inventory of seeds from some of his more promising crosses, and those are the ones we will begin focusing on. They are in various generations - from F1 to F6. I am slowly working on inventorying them, and splitting them into smaller packets for dissemination.

We're also close to having a few stable varieties and will be making our first releases this year!

Stay tuned folks, I know it's been slow recently, but we're just getting started!

So glad to hear this Sean and Dan too!. I have been channeling you a lot recently re your 125's that I am growing. I wish I could post pictures but for some reason now I cannot.

The ones I currently am working on just as an FYI;
    Your 125x
    33x- I think this is done-not growing right now but not sure what to do with it.
    88x- currently have 2 versions narrowed down and have an F3 F4 and F5 all going at the same time! LOVE this one.
    70x- 2 versions going- a RY F5 or 6
    a P/G that I have taken back to F4 because it was stubborn
    35x- I think I am at F5 for a P/G
    51 x- This is awesome and I think ready for release, A MMF too!
    150x- I have narrowed to all carrot leaf and three different lines a 1, a 2 and a 4 They are at F3

I think I sent you and Dan the 51x seeds. What do you think-not sure you have done any grow outs?
    Heide

Comment

Working...
    X