No announcement yet.

SeanInVa's 125X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries, I've been MIA as well due to life things and work. Hoping to get back into it soon!

Comment

I am continuing with your 125x F3's Sean and have noticed that the bottom leaves are yellowing on all 6 plants. I planted a whole bunch-maybe 6 other crosses at the same time that live in the same conditions with the 125's and none of them have this. I noticed in one of your pics there were the yellowing bottom leaves. Do you think this could be a specific issue to that cross?

Comment

Originally posted by HL2601 View Post
        I am continuing with your 125x F3's Sean and have noticed that the bottom leaves are yellowing on all 6 plants. I planted a whole bunch-maybe 6 other crosses at the same time that live in the same conditions with the 125's and none of them have this. I noticed in one of your pics there were the yellowing bottom leaves. Do you think this could be a specific issue to that cross?
        It could definitely be possible. How big are these in relation to the other crosses? The ones I've grown at the F3 stage have all been larger-than-micro plants, and root development was not as prolific as I had hoped - likely by my own doing. My initial thoughts are they are not getting enough nutrients. If they are exhibiting non-micro growth patterns, then that could potentially explain it.

I will be starting more of these soon and we can compare.

Comment

They are a bit taller-but not too much at this point that I am concerned. I did get rid of 1 of the 6 keepers because it was too tall. Good news is they are flowering really early. Planted 12/1 budding 1/15.

Comment

Which are you growing? the Sf2 or Sf6?

Comment

Working...
            X