Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeanInVa
    replied
    I have created a new project forum for that here: https://www.tomato-talk.com/forum/pr...orful-tomatoes

Leave a comment:

• wykvlvr
    replied
    That sounds like a good plan.
    Bunny Hop of course did introduce some new colors last year. Fat Frog is a green when ripe. Groovy Tunes is purple with metallic green stripes. Ink Spot is a red with heavy anthro. She also has an orange line similar to Ink Spot she is working on. All of these were selected with flavor as part of the selection criteria
    I think there are some other anthro selections available in other countries so I will leave those crosses to others.

Leave a comment:

• SeanInVa
    replied
    Yeah that would be fantastic. Perhaps that could be a new project itself?

Leave a comment:

• wykvlvr
    started a topic Colors?

Colors?

One of my biggest disappointments when I discovered micro dwarfs was the lack of colors available in them. Of course the releases by Bunny Hop last year added both new colors and fuzzy foliage but a big part of me wants "ALL THE COLORS". Fuzzy, variegated or bright green leaves are okay but I want colored tomatoes. Purples, browns, green, orange, yellow, white, red, pink, Striped, solid or bi colors bring um on I love them all. Well maybe not anthro but all those others and combinations of colors yes. The more colors available the happier I will be...

I know we have a wide range of colors in our project lines already but yall are concentrating on multiflora and larger tomatoes. I would love to concentrate on colors if that would be acceptable?
Working...
X