Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Identifying possible disease or deficiency or both.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Identifying possible disease or deficiency or both.

Been having some trouble with my plants. They were doing fairly well and over the last week or so I noticed some brown streaks on my stems and leaves, and some lighter spots on the fruit. My climate is dry and hot, last week it got to 104 for a few days, high 90's this week. Ive grown tomatoes in this climate before without too much trouble. I had my soil tested at the beginning of the season and the results indicated low P and K as well as a PH of about 5.5. I added the recommended P and K and did a lime treatment. Every couple weeks I do give them some worm casting and an aerated worm tea. Plants are in raised beds with some peppers having similar problems. The beds also have some spaghetti squash, butter nut squash and cantaloupe that are doing fine. attached are some photos. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
    Willie

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0497.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	2467Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0505.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	2468Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0499.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	2469Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0502.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	2470Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0498.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	2471Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0503.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	2472

Did this ever correct itself, or did it get worse. I'm not entirely sure what the issue could be. One or two pics make me think it's nutrient related. All my peppers this year, except habaneros, seemed to exhibit something similar. In my case, I was assuming it was pH related.

Comment

Working...
    X