Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White fuzz on a Bush Early Girl Hybird (yeah, it's a trade name)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White fuzz on a Bush Early Girl Hybird (yeah, it's a trade name)

Just a sprout! Not sure what this is. Can anyone identify this? Causes wilting and this white fuzz. Doesn't look like any viral or fungal disease I can identify. Insectoid?

About 3 weeks from germination. Bush early girl hybrid. Hydroponic. Details if you want.

Eek! I am afraid I am not knowledgeable to have an answer though. Are all leaves similarly affected?

Comment

I have two side by side varietals, the Bush Early Girl Hybrid and some Super 100's. I've included a photo of a part of my setup (yeah, I'm working on the droopy leaves). They are very close together. None of the Super 100's demonstrate this process, all the Bush Early Girl Hybrids do. They were also germinated together, indoors.

So, I'm not sure what this represents. It's a white plaque with bumps. I haven't seen and emergence of insect larvae and the appearance isn't' like any of the photos of tomato diseases I've seen online.

We'll see. Certainly, the plants with the disease are not growing, the leaves are wilted and there has been no new growth while the other varietals appear to be thiriving.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Hydroponic.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	1981

Comment

I wish I could help. Have you figured it out yet?

Comment

I figured out I should start over
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X