New Micro Dwarf releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Micro Dwarf releases

Who else had to snag seeds for the new releases by Bunny Hop has this year? The five new releases have expanded both color and foliage types in the commercially available micro dwarfs that google will bring up. Of course she mentions flavor for all of them. For those who haven't seen them yet or didn't know about them I included a link.

Wow! I am so glad you pointed these out! The groovy , fat frog and ink spot look pretty great. Did you order any or are you swamped with your own? BTW Do you have both tiny Tim and Hardin's Mini? I can send separately to you from my mmmm seeds if you need them.

Comment

Grin not swamped with my own seeds yet but I am just getting started... I do have Tiny Tim from Totally Tomatoes but don't have Hardin's Mini yet. Of course I ordered the new releases but not Tiny Totem.

Comment

Hardin's Mini is interesting because it has a different flat leaf vs the rugs mini leaves most micros have. iT ALSO BRANCHES QUITE A BIT SO IS GOOD FOR HANGING BBASKETS OR TRAILING...WHICH DOESN'T REALLY WORK FOR ME IN CO, BUT INTERESTING NONTHELESS. PM ME IF YOU WANT SEEDS. IT PRODUCES A RED GRAPE. Oops sorry for sloppy typing! No capitals meant!

Comment

Working...
        X