Woz from Oz is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woz from Oz is here

Woz from Down Under logging in, more interested in dwarfs than true micros but that could change

Welcome. Once you grow a couple of these little ones, especially if you grow them in the off season, It will change. (Do you have an off season down there?)

Comment

We do have an off-season Dan, main growing season winds up around April typically, although I have picked through to June before. We do get frosts here, our worst has been minus 6C two or three nights in a row, but normally don't go below minus 4 C. House not really set up for growing plants indoor for extended periods, some more thinking required here.

Comment

There are too many people I was communicating with on Tomatoville for me to remember who I said what to and who I said I'd send what to. I am not sure I ever sent you seeds and I no longer have access to TV. I sent PMs to several folks inviting them to participate in this project and to this site. I have apparently been banned me from the site (so much for the administrators not reading PMs). That also validates my decision to not host this project on that site.

Please go through the request process on this site and indicate that you are more interested in dwarfs than micros. I also need your mailing address as I can't get back to it. A lot of these crosses lend themselves to producing indeterminate, dwarf or micro - multiflora and not. If you are interested in multiflora dwarfs, I have seed from several that were very multiflora, but too tall to be considered micro. I think I said that on TV.

Comment

Dan, I was not a regular correspondant with you on TV, but did respond to your request for people who wanted to grow dwarves out of some of your crosses. Will go and follow the request process, but there will be no rush for the seeds to arrive here.

Comment

Whwoz I show two empty submissions sometime last night. not sure if this may have been you, or something else. If it _was_ you I just want to inform you that no data came through.

Comment

Originally posted by Whwoz View Post
              Dan, I was not a regular correspondant with you on TV, but did respond to your request for people who wanted to grow dwarves out of some of your crosses. Will go and follow the request process, but there will be no rush for the seeds to arrive here.
              I will pull together some seed from a few multiflora lines that were too tall for micros, but showed promise as dwarfs.

Comment

Sean, I was having a look about last night, might have unintentionally tripped something, but did not attempt to order anything specific.

Dan,thank you.

Comment

Welcome Whwoz! Glad to see you over here!

Comment

Originally posted by HL2601 View Post
                    Welcome Whwoz! Glad to see you over here!
                    Thank you, good to see you as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X