Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro Grower

Hi all,
    I have been growing Dan’s crosses for a few years now.The ones I have grown and are growing are 11/12x, 73x(fuzzy),13x(Baby),19x(Brosie),64x(Finchy),40x(L imey),20x(Maggy)and 60x(Tiger).I have grown them both in pots and in the ground. It will be nice to have a place where we can share our results.
    Susan

Originally posted by Idahowoman View Post
    Hi all,
    I have been growing Dan’s crosses for a few years now.The ones I have grown and are growing are 11/12x, 73x(fuzzy),13x(Baby),19x(Brosie),64x(Finchy),40x(L imey),20x(Maggy)and 60x(Tiger).I have grown them both in pots and in the ground. It will be nice to have a place where we can share our results.
    Susan
    Thank you Susan..... and welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard Susan! I have seen your posts on TV and will review them in more detail to make notes from. Please feel free to share results for the various crosses you've grown in the respective forums here:
      https://www.tomato-talk.com/forum/th...milies/crosses

I've added the ones that were missing of those you have grown.

There are also some forums to note interesting finds here:
      https://www.tomato-talk.com/forum/th...g-observations

Comment

Howdy Susan - Craig here - not doing too much with micros, but thought I'd pop in now and then!

Comment

Susan - Are you content with the ones you have growing or would you like to try some new ones? Also, are any you are growing good enough you would like to have others help with grow outs? We would love to have you take the lead on those lines if you think they have value and its something you'd be interested in doing. Since sending you those, I haven't grown any of them except a couple of 13X - which has shown as much promise of great flavor (for a sweet cherry) as any. We look forward to learning what you've found.

Over the last year or so, I've crossed many of the original micros back to other colorful and large fruited indeterminates and dwarfs. They show much better potential for large fruit while staying micro sized than the original crosses. We'd be happy to send you some of those if there's interest.

Comment

Welcome Susan! I look forward to hearing about your lines. Cute names!

Comment

Working...
            X