New to all this but interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to all this but interested

I'm in upstate SC. I like new and exciting things. I like to learn. I'm interested in trying some micro dwarfs. My favorite tomato gas been a peach tomato. But I also liked alladins lamp and green zebra. I'd be interested in seeds and starts if anyone has any.

Hello and welcome aboard! If you are interested in participating in the micro project, which asks that you grow out unstable varieties, report back results, and be willing to send seed back or to other members - then please see the menu item "About the Micro Tomato Diversity Project" above to get started.

If you are more interested in growing stable, released micros - you can either obtain some from established vendors - such as Bunny Hop Seeds sold via the Heritage Seed Market, or another member here might be willing to send you a small sample of some of their stock.

Comment

Other sources for commercial varieties are Renaissance Farms, or Forgotten Heirlooms, both which have an interesting assortment of micro dwarfs. Totally Tomatoes also has a few varieties but nothing like the three shops mentioned already. Bunny Hop actually has some brand new releases this year that look very interesting.

Comment

Welcome from Denver!!

Comment

Working...
        X