Test posting photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test posting photos.

These are a couple or siblings I have high hopes for.

They look great! I'll delete my photo of the fuzzies and you can put yours in the BLT-Worthy spot.

Oh, I tried to delete my post but couldn't. I had previously deleted one that was text-only, but having a photo makes it difficult.
    Last edited by Diane Whitehead; 02-02-2020, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diane Whitehead View Post
      They look great! I'll delete my photo of the fuzzies and you can put yours in the BLT-Worthy spot.

Oh, I tried to delete my post but couldn't. I had previously deleted one that was text-only, but having a photo makes it difficult.
      Interesting, did you receive an error when trying to delete?

Comment

No error message. Instead, the boxes for adding photos appear with chances of adding more. When I click 'edit photo' I also am given the chance to upload more. No 'delete' occurs at any point in the process. I emailed you a photo of the screen as it is quicker to do that than to do a screenshot now that my computer wants to send everything to the cloud.

>This is an edit from Sean
        Last edited by SeanInVa; 02-04-2020, 05:56 PM. Reason: Testing editing posts

Comment

Originally posted by Diane Whitehead View Post
          No error message. Instead, the boxes for adding photos appear with chances of adding more. When I click 'edit photo' I also am given the chance to upload more. No 'delete' occurs at any point in the process. I emailed you a photo of the screen as it is quicker to do that than to do a screenshot now that my computer wants to send everything to the cloud.
          What is the goal you are trying to achieve? Are you trying to delete just the picture from the post, or are you trying to delete the whole post?

Comment

Ahhh, try again. There is a differentiation for permissions between "Delete own post" and "Delete own topic". A "post" is a "reply" to a "topic" and a "topic" is the first post, essentially.

Comment

My goal was to delete it so that Dan could post his good photos, while mine was just a quick snap to test posting a photo. It wasn't worth being left there.

Now I have deleted it, but is that notice that I have done so going to remain forever?

No, I just checked, and it is gone.
              Last edited by Diane Whitehead; 02-03-2020, 10:01 PM.

Comment

No, there is still a notice that I have deleted my post. There are a couple of such notices on site. Does this mean that everyone is going to see these delete notices forever?

Comment

I am not sure if everyone sees those, or just mods and admins. There should be an option to "delete forever" or "permanently remove" or something to that effect that should actually remove the whole thing and not leave a note.

Comment

Working...
                  X