Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing from photo gallery

just testing sharing from a photo gallery

Note that I have deleted this picture from my photo gallery, and it remains here in this post. This means sharing from your photo gallery creates a COPY of the picture attaches to the thread

Comment

Sean,

OK I experimented with adding a photo. It went onto the message, but I don't know how to make a photo gallery. Where is that?

I looked in Help, clicked on Media in my profile, and discovered that the photo I had put in the message had put itself in my photo album.
      Last edited by Diane Whitehead; 02-02-2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diane Whitehead View Post
        Sean,

OK I experimented with adding a photo. It went onto the message, but I don't know how to make a photo gallery. Where is that?

I looked in Help, clicked on Media in my profile, and discovered that the photo I had put in the message had put itself in my photo album.
        You went to the correct place. It seems that when you post photos in topics or blogs, they also show up in your Media section under a default gallery named "Posted Photos".

In that same area if you click on "Add Media" it will ask for a name of the Photo Gallery, and then you can upload multiple photos.

Comment

Working...
        X