No announcement yet.

Growing in #1 nursery pots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul, I am curious what your feeding schedule looks like, and with what plant food - given that you started with some fairly "hot" potting mixes. The plants look fantastic! Are you doing any supplemental pollination (shaking trusses, toothbrush, etc) or is it all nature?

Comment

Paul your plants look terrific. I have never grown the birdie series and would be very interested to hear your impressions of fruit production and taste of those. Excited you have so many growing!

Comment

Not Paul but I did grow Rosy Finch this year and was totally disappointed in their flavor.. They seemed ripe, deep dark pink color a little bit of give I am sure you get the idea. AND sigh they were tasteless bags of water. BUT after they had been on the plate for about 8 to 10 days suddenly they had some flavor. Sadly by that time I had use most in a recipe where the lack of flavor was not a problem. Yellow Canary was my least favorite of the three yellows but like Rosy Finch it was better after it sat on the counter for a few days. Monteka was second for my taste buds and Aztek was my favorite.

Comment

Working...
        X