Well hello again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hello again!

I'm still cleaning out the cobwebs, but the site is back and should be mostly functional! The MTDP is still moving forward.

Apologies for the site being down so long. I fell behind on the security updates, and it proved to be quite problematic to get it upgraded with the hosting architecture.

In addition to that, I had several personal setbacks last year including being laid off from my job and my mother being diagnosed with breast cancer. As such, I couldn't continue to pay for the aforementioned hosting architecture which was a bit complex for a small site such as this.

That out of the way, I've moved the site over to something much cheaper and have it fully upgraded. Basic functions appear to be working as expected, but please do let me know if you find any oddities.

I will be spending some more time this weekend reviewing our status, and likely posting some updates. Thank you all for your participation in the past, and I look forward to moving forward - hopefully life doesn't throw too many more curveballs! Stay tuned!
Working...
X