Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any tips for high yield bush tomatoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have any tips for high yield bush tomatoes?

Can anybody give me some tips for bush tomatoes? I am looking for good-quality sauce tomatoes growing without support. I only found classics like Roma, Ten Fingers of Naples, Piennolo di Vesuvio here: growing tomatoes , but more options would be helpful. Thank you.

you need them to get UVA from sun
    Cieľom série článkov je oboznámiť čitateľov s tým, ako veľmi kľúčové je slnko pre zdravie a ako veľmi môže umelé svetlo zdravie poškodiť.

google john ott and his book on light, he did interesting research

Comment

Originally posted by eva1fischer View Post
      Can anybody give me some tips for bush tomatoes? I am looking for good-quality sauce tomatoes growing without support. I only found classics like Roma, Ten Fingers of Naples, Piennolo di Vesuvio here: growing tomatoes , but more options would be helpful. Thank you.
      I don't have a lot of experience with bush tomatoes, but I have grown both Marzano Fire, which is a paste type and also Mountain Gem, which was developed by researcher Randy Gardner at NCSU. Here is a post on tomatoville which contains more information on it:

I've grown both with support and without. This year, they were left to grow however, and they've both done well that way.

Comment

For high-yield bush tomatoes, focus on proper pruning, consistent watering, balanced fertilizer, planting in a sunny location with adequate spacing, and regular monitoring for pests and diseases. These practices will support healthy growth and maximize fruit production.

Comment

Working...
        X